Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Meet the Sunter

Hello everybody. My name is Austyn, but you can call me Sunter. Actually, please call me Sunter. New internet alias and what-not. I used to be known as llamamilk4, but that has gotten old and outdated. Anyway, welcome to my blog! I hope to spruce it up eventually, but until then, how about a little information about myself after the break.


First thing: I'm a bit of a nerd. I enjoy play card games, mainly Magic The Gathering. Video games are an important part of my life and on the side, I enjoy little bits of creative writing. Anime is always nice and Big Macintosh is best pony.

Second thing: This song is really catchy. I can never get it out of my head and now I force it upon you.
Eurobeat Brony - Discord (The Living Tombstone's Remix) by The Living Tombstone

Finally: I have an infatuation with t-shirts. I have an absurd variety of t-shirts in my closet. Enough for a different shirt for an entire month.
"Soon."

8 comments:

  1. Hello Sunter, nice introduction post. I could have done that or the common “This is my blog, here is some text.” post, but instead I wrote about ducks - silly me. Being a self-proclaimed nerd is wonderful. In fact, I think most people are these days, though some don’t want to admit it. What a coincidence, I was just conversing today about how I don’t understand the MLP fan-base, but I do like anime… sometimes. A lot of the anime that has been coming out recently seems a little too repetitive and unoriginal. But don’t get me wrong, most anime in general is quite awesome and ingaging. Well, I best be going now – maybe I’ll see you in class tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback. Being a self proclaimed nerd is the best part about me, combined with the t-shirt obsession. Maybe later in the semester, I'll explore the topic of being a brony. It's really quite interesting.

      Delete
  2. Oh, and I don't know how I forgot to add this, but I agree, that song is very catchy - now I want to download it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be afraid to be you!
    GO NERDS!
    I must say, that say really is quite catchy!
    -Kevmack13

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excuse me i made a typo.
    *I must say, that song really is quite catchy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said, it's an amazing song. The original is pretty good too, but this remix is very up beat. I didn't say this before, but I'm an odd teenager in the fact that I don't often listen to music very often, let alone a specific kind of music. When I heard this for the first time, it became my favorite song ever.

      Delete
  5. Sunter, great job on your first blog. I agree the song is catchy! Magic is a really cool game, I have played it a few times and thought it was very enjoyable. There is nothing wrong with being a nerd, in fact I think maybe now it is cool to be a nerd, but I am old so what do I know. Nice blog and I look forward to seeing your future blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about how being a nerd is cool nowadays. I think the first thing that crossed my mind was "I was a nerd before it was mainstream." Got a laugh out of most of my friends. Thanks for the comment and I look forward to future updates on here.

      Delete